Department of Systems Engineering Faculty of Economics and Management Czech University of Life Sciences Prague organizes the 18th International conference on Efficiency and Responsibility in Education on the 3rd to 4th June 2021 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Theory and Methodology of Pedagogy and Education
- Information and Knowledge in Lifelong Education and Training
- ICT in Education
- Applications, Practice and Experience
- Responsibility in Education, Ethical Issues
- Scientific paper and its presentation: Submit a paper to present the results of your research. See Instructions for Authors for more details. After the paper has passed a rigorous review process, it is published in the conference proceedings. Oral or poster presentation of the paper in a conference session is required.
- Oral or poster presentation only: Ideal way to share practical knowledge and experience, or disseminate the results of educational projects with no original scientific research. Another option is electronic posters that will be presented at the conference, placed on the conference website and distributed on the conference CD.
- Review studies will not be accepted in the conference proceedings. However, review studies can be presented in the poster section (see the Instructions for authors).
After registration and log-in the editorial system, use the menu Insert paper and express your option.
|Full conference fee:||100 EUR / 2600 CZK (originally 150 EUR / 3900 CZK)|
|Reduced conference fee (PhD students):||60 EUR / 1600 CZK (originally 100 EUR / 2600 CZK)|
|Electronic poster:||100 EUR or 2600 CZK|
|Surcharge for additional page:||20 EUR or 500 CZK per additional page (more than 7 pages)|
|Surcharge for additional services:||25 EUR|
|Participant´s accompany, co-authors (without conference materials):||40% discount of the conference fee|
|Participant´s accompany, co-authors (with conference materials):||full price of the conference fee|
- All papers are submitted to a double-blind peer review process before publication.
- Based on reviewers’ recommendation, the papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The past conference proceedings are listed on the Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Social Sciences & Humanities Proceedings (ISSHP) and the Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Social Sciences & Humanities Proceedings (ISSHP/ISI Proceedings). We have already received the confirmation that the proceedings of ERIE 2020 have been evaluated and selected for coverage in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI).
- Extended versions of presented papers are welcome into ERIES Journal review process. Compared with your original paper published in the conference proceeding of ERIE, your final paper should have more than 50% new content, different title and abstract, and fulfils all requirements defined in Instructions for Authors of the ERIES Journal. Please, submit your extended papers directly into the ERIES Journaleditorial system.
|Bank:||Ceska spořitelna, a.s., Budejovicka 1518/13B, Prague 4, 140 00, Czech Republic|
|IBAN:||CZ50 0800 0090 2100 0632 5762|
|Your specific symbol:||Will be generated after login.|
|Recipient:||Czech University of Life Sciences Prague|
Please use your specific symbol in your fee payment. We are not able to find your payment without the specific symbol. You can find your specific symbol after logging into the conference system in the menu Edit registration (it is marked in red colour).
Ask the Head of the Organization Committee for the formal invitation letter to support your visa application